7 REASONS WHY I USE FLAXSEED IN BEESWEET LEMONADE
- My great-granny Helen sent me her favorite flaxseed lemonade recipe from her 1940’s cookbook!
- Flaxseed is a great source of fiber.
- Flaxseed is a plant source of omega-3s
- Flaxseed contains lignans which reduce risk of several different cancers.
- Some call it one of the most powerful plant foods on the plant.
- It’s a very pretty flower and you can grow it in all regions of North America (it’s cold winter and drought tolerant)
- Flaxseed has been cultivated since ancient times. It’s mentioned in the Bible 6+ times.
Share this post