MIKAILA'S WAYS TO SAVE THE BEES
- Bee-informed. Read as much as you can about honeybees and other pollinators!
- Buy local honey. The backyard beekeeping movement is here to say! support local bee-keepers.
- Mix it up. Plant bee-friendly flowers with different colors, shapes and bloom times.
- Don’t spray it! Avoid using herbicides or pesticides in the garden. Ladybugs, spiders, and praying mantises will naturally keep pest populations in check.
- BeeSweet. Did you know that I donate money from the sale of my lemonade to organizations fighting hard to save the honeybees. Visit my Where to Buy page and Buy a Bottle, Save a Bee!
- Share the Buzz. Bee-friend me on Facebook. Share my facts, stories and videos. Social media is an awesome way to help spread the word.
Share this post